I was tagged by Rich:
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Respond and rework — answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag – eight other bloggers to do the same. Here are the questions:
- What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a collared shirt, which is not normal for me, and my white adidas, also a little out of the ordinary, normally wearing brown Chucks
- What is your biggest fear? Failing to do my duty as a husband, and a minister of God.
- Do you nap a lot? No, naps are rare.
- Who is the last person you hugged? My best friend Dan Arnold (he is getting married today)
- What’s your favorite food to cook on a grill? I love to marinade meats, especially chicken in a Chipotle Raspberry marinade.
- What was the last item you bought? And iPhone 3G, I’m lovin’ it
- What’s the last book you read? Greater than the Sum, it’s a Star Trek book, I’m a nerd
- If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? I’m going to replace this one: Would you rather play the guitar awesomely, but never be allowed to perform, or be a descent guitarist and have tons of opportunities to perform? I would rather be the latter, being able to perform with a band is so much fun, and it’s what playing is all about, kinda.
- Has a celebrity’s hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Yes, only when I was in HS though, now Rich inspires me . . .I guess he is a celebrity in a way
- What is one skill you wish you had, but don’t? I wish I had the ability to just pick up an instrument and figure out how to play it.
- Do you Facebook? Why or why not? I do, because it connects me with college friends mainly, but it is also a ministry tool for me
- Here is my new question: Would you rather hike to the top of a mountain or spend a day at the beach? Why?