Until my nomination I had no idea that this award existed. But thanks to fellow Blogger Karina, who writes a blog Express – You Are Self I have been nominated for the award! I really didn’t know what to say or think when I saw this. Really it’s an honor that at least one person, and a fellow blogger, believes that my blog is worthy of this award! So thank you to Karina! Thanks for believing in my blog and for sharing your thoughts to us so openly and profoundly!
There are a few stipulations to this nomination. They are as follows (I’m cutting and pasting from Karina’s blog now, so I’m kinda cheating!)
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (done!)
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you. (d0ne!)
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog (done! it’s the graphic above)
- Reveal your 5 blog picks.
- Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment about their blog.
So now to pick my 5!
1. Express – You Are Self – By Karina: I don’t know how Karina stumbled upon my blog, but I am glad she did, for then I started to read her blog. This young woman shares her life’s journey with authenticity, honesty, and creativity! She shares her struggles, pains, victories and joys with all who read. Her blog can make you laugh, scratch your head and think, and something make you want to cry. Check it out, it’s great!
2. Reflections – By Becca Mann: Becca & her Husband Josh and I met briefly at a small Youth Pastor gathering, then got to know each other over Twitter to be honest. I’ve loved reading their life’s story via Twitter mostly. However, Becca writes about Life, faith, and adoption (they adopted a beautiful little girl named Mercy from Africa) on her blog. She is a profoundly thoughtful and gifted writer.
3. Worship Mythbusters – by Rich Kirkpatrick: Rich and I go way back. He is an intelligent honest man, who loves God and to see him worshiped profoundly and correctly. He began this blog to begin a discussion about myths we have about worship in the western church. While he does share his thoughts and opinions he is getting people talking and wants to learn as he teaches.
4. Amy Anderson -This is my wife. She is intelligent and beautiful. If only she’d write on her blog more I’m sure she would have quite the following at this point. What little she has written is profound and honest.
5. Finding Me – by Maribeth Hinton: Maribeth and I have been friends for a long time. Her blog struggles with issues that a new mother deals with as she tries to find her identity as a mother and wife, as well as a child of God.